Saturday, December 14, 2013

Yes To Carrots Leave-In Conditioner Review!

I've actually been wanting to try this product for a long time! I never saw it in stores and I didn't wanna order it online since it's $8.99 and I had no idea if I would like it or not. For Cyber Monday Yes To had a special deal (that they extended since not everyone got a chance to shop like they promised, yay!). All single products were $2! You could get a max of 2 like items, so if you wanted you could get 2 of everything in their online catalog for $2! Finally! I had my chance to try it! I only ordered 1 and now I wish I would have just gotten 2! I mean what's $4? Even if I didn't like it, I could try 1 and give the other away! I tried it after my shower today and I love love love it! My hair is so soft! My hair is soft on its own usually, but paired with my YTC shampoo and conditioner, and now the leave-in conditioner, I don't think it could be any softer lol. It's made with argon oil, which, of course, provides softening moisture. Keratin, which is a natural protein that helps rebuild, rejuvenate, and restore all hair types. Sea kelp extract, which is rich in zinc, magnesium, and iodine to stimulate hair growth and strength. Of course it also has carrot root and sweet potato extract. 97% natural to boot! It comes in a 6 oz tube and it's a pretty thick consistency, so a little bit goes a long way! I have a feeling it'll last a really long time! Especially since it says to use it 2-3 times a week. I would absolutely pay the $8.99 full price for it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment