Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Review! Part 2

I'm doing a part 2 because I bought 3 more shades. I got Reef-Raf, Sparkling Water, and Wavy Blue! I am half considering buying more colors, but I'm really not sure. Only because a lot of the colors look similar to the Insta-Dri family. I'm currently wearing Flame On. It really is quite shiny! I see where the triple shine name comes in. This one has sparkles in it and they give it an extra kiss of awesome! I think I'm gonna try Sparkling Water next. It's a gorgeous deep green with really pretty sparkles in it. Reef-Raf is a light pink, and Wavy Blue is like a cobalt blue color. That one also has sparkles. Some of them don't have the sparkle (you can check out all the colors here and type in "sally hansen triple shine").


No comments:

Post a Comment