Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Bath & Body Works Sleep Mask Review!

So I got the penguin sleep mask for my mom for Christmas. She had been looking everywhere for a sleep mask to no avail. It's really cute, but it's a little expensive. I tried it out myself lol. It's pretty tight fitting, but because it's black on the inside, no light can get through. I gave it to her early since she had done me a huge favor. She woke up with the little pleats from the sleep mask on her forehead though lol. I don't know that I would recommend this. First of all, it's too expensive. I paid $15 for a sleep mask! But she really wanted one, so it was worth the money. However! I was at Target today and found a luxury sleep mask for $5! It's so nice! It has adjustable straps so you can decide how tight it should be. It also has pads where your eyes go. It's so soft! I'm gonna stick this one in her stocking. I found a bunch on an end cap near the pharmacy. There were blue, green, and red ones. I got the last green one since green is my mom's favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment