Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Silicone Phone Cases Review! Part 2

I'm doing a second review for these now that I've had them for a little while. I still love them! The colors I have are cotton candy pink, hot pink, and orange. I also ordered yellow (it'll be here tomorrow along with my screen protector!). I've tried them all on my phone and they fit perfectly. Still currently rockin the first one I ordered (the cotton candy pink). I really like the orange and hot pink too though. I'll probably switch it tomorrow when my yellow one comes, because I'm pretty sure you should take your case off before putting the screen protector on lol. Not sure which color I'll switch to, but I love having options! For now, I think I'm done ordering cases lol. Though as I stated in my first review, these were VERY cheap! I got them from amazon.com for $1.25 a piece! Even after shipping it only came to just over $4. You really can't beat that! If you're looking for a case for your phone, you should check out amazon.com instead of going to the store of whichever service you have. Way cheaper for the same exact cases! You usually get more options too!

No comments:

Post a Comment