Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Amazon Silicone Case Deals Review!

I already bought like 8 cases from Amazon.com since they're dirt cheap! All the silicone cases I have were $1.25 and the gel flex case I have was a little over $6. So last night I was browsing again, just to see if there were anymore cheap silicone ones with colors I don't have. So I ordered a purple one for $1.25. And there was also this awesome deal where you could get 2 silicone cases (I ordered blue and white) and 3 screen protectors for $4.99! All together after shipping it only cost me $12.18! Can't beat that! It says it should ship out today and be here Friday! I'm in the midwest though, and we're having a snow storm as we speak. So not sure if they'll be delivered on time or not. *Fingers crossed!*. I adore silicone cases since they fit my Blackberry Curve perfectly! Not to mention they protect your phone. I also love that they're one piece instead of 2 pieces you have to put together around your phone. Those are SO HARD to get back off! Silicone ones you just slide right off/on. I highly recommend them. And yeah, 11 cases seems ridiculous, I know lol. But again, they're dirt cheap! Not to mention I love having options and I change my case every few days. Sometimes weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment