Thursday, February 20, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Thermal Raglan Review!

So I finally received my orders today. I made 2 orders last week. 1 order was 2 Thermal Raglan's and the other was a pullover hoodie. Let me start this review with saying I am never ordering from VS online AGAIN! EVER! They sent me the Raglans, but when I opened the package that was SUPPOSED to be my hoodie, it was someone else's order. Omg, you have to be kidding me?! Never in my life have I EVER gotten someone else's order! I am absolutely outraged. And since they were clearance items, they're gone now so they can't replace my hoodie with MY HOODIE! They could only refund me, and of course they didn't give me back the shipping. So I don't really get a FULL refund. Which I think is wrong! They sent me someone's long sleeve shirt that's not my size, so even if I wanted to wear it (which I DON'T!) I couldn't! So be very careful ordering from them. They clearly don't give a crap about their customers or who gets what merchandise. I may not even go into the store anymore. Really before this addiction lately, I hadn't been in there in months. And I'd only go in to use my free coupons, not to buy anything. I think I'm done with them. They did me dirty in my opinion. Clearly me and the other customer didn't matter enough to them to make sure the correct order went to the correct place.

As for the Thermal Raglan's. I like them. They're longer than I expected them to be (they go to my hips) and I picked very pretty colors. I like the material too. If I weren't so unhappy with the company I would have more to say, but honestly. I'm so angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment