Monday, February 17, 2014

Bath & Body Works New Hand Soap Review!

So they repackaged the soap. The bottles are cool and I like the pump. However they added ingredients to the deep cleansing hand soap like BHT and other chemicals that aren't good to put on your body. The foaming doesn't seem to have the same ingredients. If that is something that bothers you (like it bothers me) then just stick with the foaming. Not sure why all those chemicals were added to the deep cleansing. I hope one day companies realize they don't need to put all those toxins and garbage into things we use (ie. hand soap, lotion, shower gel, shampoo, etc). If anyone knows of an organic hand soap line, please leave me a message! I would much rather use something organic. Now the hand soap itself is okay. The foam does appear to be thicker, yet light and soft too. It leaves your hands feeling nice. I would think the deep cleansing would strip your hands of moisture since it has so many chemicals in it. I would not recommend that soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment