Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine: Pixie Slicks & Twinkled Pink Review!

So of course I had to paint my toe nails for Valentine's Day =). I picked Pixie Slicks because it's a pretty, baby pink. 2 coats and it's perfect! I put Twinkled Pink (which is just a glitter polish) on top of Pixie Slicks on my big toes. Just to make it even more festive! I'm so happy with the results. My toe nails look beautiful =). Like I've said before, I've heard you don't need base/top coats with this polish since it has such good staying power. If you have "oily" nails like I do (not oily to the touch, but have a hard time keeping polish on) you will need it. Nail polish peels right off my finger nails and toe nails. I never paint my finger nails because it lasts maybe an hour tops? Not worth the effort! My toes will stay put for a couple weeks. I used a base coat, 2 coats of color, 1 coat of glitter polish on big toes, and a top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment