Sunday, February 2, 2014

Yes To Grapefruit Rejuvenating Body Wash Review!

These first came out last year. I was at Target checking out the natural aisle. I saw all the new body washes Yes To had. So I got them all lol. I tried the YTCU first. This is the second one I've tried. I absolutely love it! The scent is fantastic! It's a thin consistency, but it lathers up very very well! I do have a problem with the caps, so I always twist them off and slowly pour some on my loofah. It doubles as a bubble bath too, which explains its consistency. I'm a shower person, so I just use it as my body wash. It leaves my skin feeling beautiful and there is no residue. I feel super clean! It's also 95% natural, which I love! I was fortunate enough to get a coupon for $3 off any of their body washes. I think I'll use it to try the Yes To Blueberries. I haven't bought that one just because it has lavender in it and I hate lavender! But I'm curious how my skin will feel with it. I think I can get over the scent to see what kind of benefits it brings to my skin. I highly recommend these washes to any and everyone!

*I got mine at Target for $8.99. You get a 16.9 oz bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment