Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Sporty Tee Review!

As you've seen in my other VS posts, I've been obsessed with them lately! It all started when I got my $10 off a purchase coupon for my birthday. I decided I wanted a top and I ended up with my neon/hot pink Slouchy Raglan Tee. I went back 2 more times to take advantage of their 2/$40 deal. Which included Slouchy Raglan's, Sporty Tee's, and Fashion Leggings. The second time I went in I ended up with my neon/hot pink Sporty Tee and a pair of Fashion Leggings with a lacy waste. I really like the Sporty Tee. It's a pretty basic shirt. It has long sleeves and 2 white lines on each sleeve. It has a line under the collar too and of course the VS dog. This shirt is really comfortable, but for me, it's really tight in the sleeves. I'm not sure why. I got size small, because I am a size small. It fits me just fine in the torso. Obviously the Raglan fits really well in the sleeves since it's "slouchy" so it doesn't fit real close to the body. The Sporty Tee is perfect for sports get together's, a sporting event, or any reason! Since it's so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment