Monday, February 3, 2014

Yes To Grapefruit Towelettes/Body Scrub Review!

I mostly wanted to let you guys know what an AMAZING deal I found at Target! I always hit the natural aisle, whether I need something or not. It's always worth a look, in my opinion. Especially since sometimes they have sales and deals! So as I was looking, I looked up where the YTG towelettes are and I saw a YTG body scrub attached to it! I had to do a double take. It was the last one too! So I grabbed it to get a better look at it. You pay the $5.99 for the towelettes and get the scrub worth $9.99 for FREE! I had to snag that deal! I'm not sure how long this deal is going on, or even if it is anymore, but you have to check it out if you're at Target. I know $5.99 for 25 towelettes is a lot, I'm on a budget, so I really do know that. But organic is worth the extra money, in my opinion. Plus really you're paying $5.99 and getting almost $16 worth of products! So worth it! I haven't actually tried the scrub yet (I'm currently using my YTG body wash). I'll do a separate review on that when I try it! But again, you have to check out the natural aisle at Target and see if the deal is still going on! 
I've done a review on the towelettes before, they are WONDERFUL! They smell amazing and these ones are exfoliating. They have little, almost pillow looking, little squares all over it to help exfoliate. I love how my skin feels so refreshed, soft, and hydrated after using them. I adore everything I've tried from the Yes To line. Especially the towelettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment