Monday, February 24, 2014

Victoria's Secret Fantasies: Aqua Kiss Review!

I'm normally more partial to sweet or food smelling scents. Those are my favorites. However, I absolutely fell in love with Aqua Kiss. It's a fresh/floral scent, but it's amazing! Rain kissed freesia and daisy. I normally don't like floral's at all! But I'm always willing to smell all kinds of scents lol. I'm currently using the Aqua Kiss body butter. I've never used VS's body butters before, I didn't realize how thick they are! It's fantastic! I love thick butters since my skin is on the dryer side. I also have eczema, but I don't put this on it. I use different lotions with little to no fragrance for that. I typically wear fragrances pure. Meaning, the way it smells in the bottle/tube/jar, is how it smells on my skin. I think only once did a lotion smell different on my skin than in the bottle. I'm very grateful for that! lol. I know a lot of people who are like, "Ah! This lotion smells so good in the bottle, but smells like BO on me!" lmao. If you like fresh/floral's, you should check out Aqua Kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment