Saturday, February 8, 2014

Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion Review! Part 2

I have eczema, and I get bad flare ups on my hands during the winter. With the harsh, cold, dry air. My poor hands can't take it. My eczema flares up, my skin gets unbelievably dry! They'll crack and peel. I usually pick a day off of work I have and use this lotion after I wash my hands every single time. By the middle of the day my hands are 100% better! I'm not sure if it's because it's organic, but my skin drinks it right in and I see immediate improvement. Not to mention I feel immediate relief! Which is fantastic! I don't know what I would do without this lotion. It's a true hand saver =). I use this all day and then use the Intense Repair hand lotion over night. Helps my hands way more than I could ever say! I absolutely recommend this to any and everyone who suffers from dry skin. This will change your life!

*You can find it at Target for $10.99-$12.99! 99% natural.

*The hand lotion is $8.99! 98% natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment