Friday, February 14, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Fashion Leggings Review!

Now I've done their 2/$40 deal a few times =). Total I have 4 Raglan Tee's (1 I used my birthday coupon for), 1 Baseball Tee, and 2 Fashion Leggings. The first pair of leggings I got were a basic black pair with lace around the waist. I absolutely love them! I'm actually wearing them on my date tonight! They're so comfortable and really pretty. I tried them on in the store since I wasn't sure if I should get a small or a medium. The small fit me like a glove! Yet still feels comfortable and I can breathe fine lol. The last 2/$40 deal I did I got another Raglan (in this gorgeous brownish red color) and a pair of fashion leggings. I almost got this pair that looked kind of dull, but had black polka dots down the side of the leg. They looked almost grey though and I think the black would go with more. So I got a pair that looks almost kind of shiny. It's subtle though and it's a nice rich black. They do fit tighter than the other pair do, but I think they'll be fine. Hopefully I don't find them uncomfortable since it's too late to exchange them now. I recommend the deal because it's a decent deal, especially for VS. The Raglan Tee's, Baseball Tee's, and Fashion Leggings are all included. They're all $24.50 full price. There are some online in the clearance section, but I don't find the prices especially impressive. I did order what's called a Thermal Raglan online yesterday. Full price $24.50 on sale for $6.99! That's like a Target priced top! I WAS impressed by that price, so I got one in pink and one in a pretty green color. They look a little short (the other Raglan goes passed your butt). I figure I could wear a tank top underneath though. Can't wait till they ship out! Happy shopping if ya'll are looking to take advantage of some good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment