Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: 2/$30 Tee's/Tanks Review!

Yes, I know most of my reviews lately have been for VS lol. But all my most recent stuff has been purchased from them, so lol. I got the 2/$30 tee's and tanks. You can pick between, well, tee's and tanks! They have different tee's though. V-neck, crew neck, tank tops. I picked a dark green v-neck (which will be PERFECT for St. Patrick's Day! Or whenever, it's so pretty!) and I WANTED this black crew neck tee with leopard print on the breast pocket, but I got it's sister instead since they only had 2 of those tops and they were both size medium. They had small in the sister top. It's a white crew neck with black cheetah print on the breast pocket. Too cute! They're $19.50 a piece, so the 2/$30 is a pretty good deal! The last time I really went clothes shopping was back in high school, and I'm 25 now lol. So I guess the reason I've been buying so many new clothes, is because I need some grown up clothes! lol. I am fortunate my high school sweats and t-shirts still fit me =), but I can't wear them all the time lol. Normally save that for running errands. If you haven't been by VS lately, you should go check out their new tops and other stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment