Sunday, February 16, 2014

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Review!

I got this mascara in my Rimmel London prize pack that I won from the Rose Voxbox. I wore it for Valentine's Day. I was VERY impressed! After one coat it looked like I had fake lashes on! I did two coats. My lashes looked gorgeous! It stayed on very nice for the night; no flaking, no smudging. It wasn't even that hard to get off when I got home. I use Up & Up making removing towelette's. I also squirt some Mary Kay make up removing liquid on it (until I run out) to help get make up off a little easier. Didn't take much more extra effort to get it off either. Just had rub my lashes a little more than I usually do. But it all came off. I'm really glad Influenster gave me the opportunity to try this mascara. Since it's around $8, I probably wouldn't have bought it on my own. Only because this kind of mascara is exaggerated to try to sell it. It usually doesn't do what it's supposed to do. This one is amazing though! I will absolutely buy it in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment