Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sephora Formula X: Hyped Review!

For Christmas I got a gift card to Sephora. I used it to buy some nail polish. I went with the Formula X Sephora brand since the rest were all designer and really highly priced. Formula X wasn't that greatly priced either. I only managed to get 2 with my $25 gift card. I do enjoy the ones I got. I got Celestial and Hyped. I put Hyped on last night. Base coat, 2 coats of polish, and my top coat. I really like the color. On their site they call it an "electric magenta". It looks more on the purple side to me though. It's really pretty. I think I like Celestial better, but Hyped is really pretty too. The brushes are small. I prefer Sally Hansen's brushes on her Insta-Dri and Triple Shine polishes. It's not that big of a deal though. I probably wouldn't use my own money to purchase these polishes again. I mean if I get another gift card, sure lol. $12.50 for Celestial and $10.50 for Hyped. I just think that's ridiculous for nail polish. Especially when I don't see how these polishes are better than Sally Hansen polishes. They last the exact same length of time and I'm sure Sally has similar colors. I wouldn't recommend this polish unless you're okay with spending that kind of money on it or if you get a gift card or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment