Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rimmel London Prize Pack from Influenster Review!

This is a first impressions review! I will do separate reviews for each product after I try them. So, a few months ago I got the Rose Voxbox from Influenster (complimentary for testing purposes). I completed all of the brand challenges and I won 2 of them! Yay! I got the Kiss brand prize pack (a nail art kit and press on nails) and also the Rimmel London prize pack! I was most excited for the Rimmel one because you got a lot! Which is exciting, since I honestly haven't used a lot of Rimmel London products. Included in my prize pack was the lash accelerator mascara, 2 lip lacquers (Celestial and Big Bang), and 2 felt tip liners (1 thick & thin and 1 super thin). I'm really excited to try everything! Especially the mascara. I like the brush a lot. I opened everything up right away and tried everything (but the mascara) out on my hand. The liners are awesome. I don't know how I feel about the lacquer in Big Bang. It's a super red color. Celestial is more neutral. I have one of these that I bought on my own and I HATE the taste of them. Absolutely disgusting. So I don't know how often I'll be using the lacquers (or if I'll give them to someone who can stand the taste). Will most certainly be putting the liners and mascara to good use though! 


No comments:

Post a Comment