Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Boyfriend Hoodie Review!

Here's how this story begins. As I stated in a recent post, I had made 2 orders online with Victoria's Secret. The first order I made Feb 13th. I ordered 2 thermal raglans. The second order I made Feb 14th. I ordered a pullover hoodie. Both of my orders were for clearance items. I was lucky enough to get the raglans in my size and the colors I wanted. They were originally $24.50, I got 2 tops for $6.99 each! I picked pink and light green in size small. I was even more excited about the hoodie because I ordered it the same day they posted it, so all the colors and sizes were available. Originally $25, I got it for $14.99! I picked the neon pink in size medium. I was so excited when my orders came the same day (Feb 20th), I tore right into them! The first package I opened were my beautiful raglans! The second was SUPPOSED to be my hoodie, but it was someone else's order entirely! I was so upset. But they refunded me (originally they were only gonna give me back my money for the hoodie and the tax, but I said it isn't fair to charge me shipping when the hoodie was the only thing on that order. And it isn't my fault they sent me someone else's package!) so I did get a FULL refund, for the hoodie, tax, and shipping. As it should be, since that's only fair. They didn't ask for the top back that they sent me. It's too big for me, so I gave it to my mom. Luckily she likes it a lot lol. Anyway, I was really upset since I wanted that hoodie. I don't have any hoodies anymore. So I went out to the store and used my $10 off a $50 purchase and I got an aqua colored boyfriend hoodie. Not sure why they name things "boyfriend". I assume because they're over-sized? I tried it on in the store (thank goodness!). I usually get a medium in a hoodie since I wear tops under it. The medium in this one though, I was swimming, no drowning, in it! So I took it off and tried the small. It fit much better. It goes passed your butt, so you can wear them with leggings! It doesn't have kangaroo pockets, which I was a little disappointed about, but it's such an awesome hoodie! It feels so soft and is so warm! Full price they're $49.95. I paid roughly $43 after tax with my coupon. If I would have gotten the hoodie I ordered I would have only paid $14.99 though! Oh well, I'm happy with the hoodie I have!




No comments:

Post a Comment