Friday, February 21, 2014

Forever 21 Leggings Review!

For Valentine's Day my boyfriend got me roses, a beautiful vase, a card, and a gift card to Forever 21. So sweet. When Forever 21 first opened, me and my mom loved that store. They changed their style after some time though and I wasn't a huge fan anymore. Until I made my online order, I hadn't gotten anything from Forever 21 in years. I ordered 3 pairs of leggings, a cute tote bag, and a little notebook (to get me as close to $25 as I could get). I couldn't believe the prices! Really amazing pricing. I got 2 ankle length leggings in black and light grey for $3.80 a piece. I also got a pair of cropped leggings in a deep grey color, also for $3.80! The tags when they arrived said $5.80 though, so I guess I got them on sale lol. I love the leggings! They're really comfortable and c-u-t-e! They feel like good quality. And 60% cotton. Very breathable. I think I like the cropped ones the most just because the color is so pretty! I really like the light grey and black also though. They had other colors too, some were a little outrageous. Like hot pink, blue, neon green lol. I would recommend these leggings for sure. Good quality and amazing price! I mean Victoria's Secret has leggings that range from like $25-$50. I do love my VS leggings though and I did get them on a good deal. But how can you beat $3.80!!!! lol. You can check them out here to see what you think! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment