Saturday, February 15, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Slouchy Raglan Tee Review! Part 3

For Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I went to an art museum. I was excited to finally be able to wear my Raglan! lol. The neon/hot pink color was perfect too! I love how they fit. They're loose and comfortable, yet still sexy and beautiful. I wore it with my fashion leggings and a pair of boots. I think it was one of my best outfits I've worn =). Since your shoulder is out, you get that sexy look. I was a little worried it would look more like I was on my way to the gym! But with the make up I wore and the leggings and boots, it looked very nice. I'm super happy I have 4 of these tops! I LOVE them! I'll be wearing them whenever I can. I saw on victoriassecret.com in the Pink clearance section, they're adding new items everyday (I'm banning myself from the site! I already bought 2 Thermal Raglans for $6.99 each and a really pretty hoodie for $14.99! Steals, but I can't be spending money like that lol). Anyway, I did see some of the Slouchy Raglan Tee's in the clearance section. Looks like some are still part of the 2/$40 deal. I'm gonna include pics of me wearing the top to the end of this review. If it looks like something you'd like, you should check them out before they're gone!





No comments:

Post a Comment