Tuesday, February 18, 2014

VictoriasSecret.com Review!

I'm a huge fan of shopping online. I love that you can browse in your pajama's, in your bed, with a hot cup of cocoa. I also love that the things you order come directly to your house for you. Of course, the only downside is the waiting. But you usually don't even have to wait very long. While I like the VS website, I find it a little annoying that the things I'm finding online are different from what I'm finding in stores. For example, before work Sunday I had some time to kill, so I went into VS. I saw the cutest (and softest!) hoodie ever! It's $49.95, so I was thinking I'd like to use it with my $10 off a $50 purchase coupon. Later that night I was telling my cousin about it and I got online to try to find it so I could take a pic of it. But it wasn't on the website. I guess it's not that big of a deal. I mean I don't think you can use those coupons online anyway. But I didn't think to take a pic of it when I was in the store lol.
I like how easy it is to navigate their website. I also like that they seem to be updating their clearance section often (probably because they're phasing things out for the new season). The shipping isn't too bad. Standard is $5.99. I don't like that it takes 2-5 days for an order to even leave the warehouse. I find that totally odd! Usually things ship within 24 hours. I know they say it doesn't effect the estimated delivery date, but still lol. I do recommend their website, but I saw on their Facebook that lots of customers overseas experience a lot of problems. So I guess I recommend it to people in the US, but not so much to those overseas, since they seem to have a lot of trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment