Sunday, February 23, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Large Tote Bag Review!

Recently VS came out with the cutest tote bags! I saw them online, then in the store. When I went into the store (Thursday), I was there to get a hoodie. I also wasn't looking to spend that much money. Yesterday though, me and my mom went to get our taxes done. I'm getting a bigger refund than I was expecting. So even though it won't be here for 2-3 weeks, I went ahead and got what I wanted at VS today. I did 2/$30 and got a white crew neck top with black cheetah print on the pocket and a dark green v-neck. I also got the tote! And I saw this really cute water bottle. It's clear with black zebra print and says "PINK" on it. It's big and it has one of those tops where you pull the thing up to be able to drink. It reminds me of those water bottles people use when they go biking. Anywho! The tote is what this review is about. I got the "Ultra Aqua" color. It's so gorgeous! That one and the "Gypsy Rose" were the 2 I  liked most. They have other colors too: Dark blue, light pink, orange, etc. Different stores probably have different selections. Online they have a few to choose from. Just click here to see the colors. I really like the tote. It feels like a good quality. It's also nice and big. It'd be a great overnight bag, laundry bag, grocery bag, etc. It has a large pocket on the inside too. It feels very durable. I like it a lot! My store said they only got 2 of that color in and weren't sure if they were getting more. I'm so glad I got it while I could! If you have a bit of a drive, or just don't want to waste gas, I would call to ask if they have in stock what you're looking for. I did that before I left. I didn't want to waste my gas driving up there if they didn't have what I wanted in stock. Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment