Friday, April 25, 2014

Avon Mega Watt Nail Polish: Shock Review!

I love blue nail polish, but I am for sure more partial to lighter/medium shades of blue. This blue is a deep blue. My mom got it for me =). The consistency is very thin, one coat is definitely not enough! Two was perfect though. I normally don't like dark blues because they look black unless the light hits it just right. This one though, you can tell it's blue even when the light isn't on it. It's really pretty. I did my standard: Base coat, two coats of polish, anti-chip top coat. I'm used to the wider Sally Hansen brush from her Insta-Dri and Triple Shine families. This brush is much smaller. It was very easy to use though and it controlled the polish well. It didn't get all over my skin, just my nail. I like Avon's nail polish, they have some really gorgeous colors sometimes. Also in the Mega Watt family there's this really pretty light purple shade I'm interested in ;).

*They're $6. 
*I found this pic online, these are not my nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment