Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wet Seal: 5/$20 Deal Review! Part 2

This deal is so amazing. It includes tee's, tanks, leggings, shorts, crop tops, cami's. I can't believe you get 5 pieces of clothing for $20! Almost everything is 95% cotton, 5% spandex. So soft and comfortable. I'll include pics of the 5 things I chose. The v necks are lower than they look in the pics. Which I actually like. I think they're great date tops because they're pretty sexy cut that low. They're still classy though and don't look trashy or anything. Plus they aren't too heavy or anything, so they keep you cool in the spring/summer. I highly recommend this deal! They seem to always have it going on their website. You have to check it out!

*From my experience everything fits true to size. The leggings and tops both!






No comments:

Post a Comment