Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Victoria's Secret: Secret Reward Card Review! Part 3

I'm doing a part 3 because I went shopping yesterday and used my reward cards! So, as I stated in my post yesterday, I had 2 cards, both worth $10. At first it's like "Oh man, I wish it were more". But since I can't control what I get, I had to make the best of it. So I went into the store yesterday and first checked out the sale section. There was a long sleeve top that was purple with black leopard print and grey sleeves and trim that I saw a week ago. There were two left, so I got one of those. Originally $24.50 on sale for $12.99. Then I picked an adorable pair of panties! They're boy shorts that are black with white writing (LOVE PINK) and hot pink lace trim. So cute! $9.50. So I used both of my cards (she used them in one transaction since I was using the two cards for two items). I paid $4.48! I still can't believe what an amazing deal I got! So it worked out great for me with my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment