Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tresemme Extra Hold Hair Spray Review!

I was a long time Dove hair spray user. However, when I was reading an issue of Cosmo one day, they showed where Tresemme was the #1 go to for hair spray. So I felt the need to try them out! First of all, you get an 11 oz can for around $4! Wow! Second of all, the hair spray quality is great! I use it after I'm done straightening my hair, I brush it through (I know hair spray seems pointless to some people if you brush it out). I feel like I'm not brushing it OUT but THROUGH. I brush it right after spraying, so it's still wet and not hard yet. It helps to keep my ends from flipping up. It used to happen to me all the time until I started using hair spray. So I do feel it works. If you're a hair spray user and haven't checked out Tresemme yet, you should! Especially if you're on a budget or just don't feel like paying a lot for hair spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment