Saturday, April 5, 2014

Tioconazole 1 Vaginal Antifungal 1-Dose Treatment Review!

As I stated in my review for AZO, I unfortunately have a yeast infection. I didn't read any reviews or anything before going to Walgreens. I just woke up, went to the bank, and then swung by Walgreens on my way home. So I purchased this antifungal 1-dose treatment because I didn't want something I had to use more than once. When I got home I read some horrible reviews for it. However, it's mostly because these women didn't read the fine print. It clearly states on the front of the packaging that it takes 3 days for symptoms to cease and 7 for a full cure. This stuff is an ointment. They also warn you that it can cause itching. You're supposed to use it before bed (it also makes you drowsy). The itching was SO intense! I was miserable for about 20 minutes before it knocked me out. The next day (yesterday) I felt absolutely horrible! I was sore and yeast was like falling out. It says this medicine kills the fungus, so I assume your body gets rid of it after that. I will say by last night I felt great though. And today I feel even better. I'm not sore anymore, really not shedding that much yeast now, and the itching is barely there at all. I got the store brand because I didn't wanna pay $5 more for the same thing, but a brand name. This medicine does exactly what it says. In my opinion, you should absolutely pair it with the AZO Yeast Infection tablets. These don't cure it, but they take the symptoms away. So they're a big help, especially while you're waiting for the medicine to do what it needs to do. So all in all, I would recommend it. If I had read the reviews first, I wouldn't have bought it, but it really is a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment