Monday, April 21, 2014

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush: Juiced Berry Body Lotion Review!

I love this scent so much! I really like sweet/food scents. I don't care much for the consistency though. It's thin and slightly greasy until it absorbs. I got it during their Semi Annual Sale a year or so ago. It was on sale for half price. So I got 2 different scents for $12. Good deal! They don't sell the beauty rush body care anymore; they were probably phasing it out when I got these forever ago. I prefer the body butter's for sure! They're thick, but not greasy and absorb pretty quickly. My absolute favorite would have to be Yes To Grapefruit and Yes To Carrots body butters. Nothing compares to those! They're thick, but never greasy or heavy. They smell so good without being overpowering. I have quite a large stock of different VS body care products though (also YTC!). The Beauty Rush tubes of lotion never last long either. You can only use it a few times before it's completely gone. You don't get much in the tube and because it's a thin consistency, you need more. Or at least I do, I have dry skin. I also have eczema, but I would NEVER put that stuff on it! Only eczema lotion, cortizone-10, and organic body butters/lotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment