Sunday, April 20, 2014

Yes To Carrots Hand Cream Review! Part 2

This is absolutely my favorite hand cream. Besides the fact that it's organic (woo hoo!). Its thick, but not heavy or greasy. It works wonders on my dry hands! Especially when my eczema flares up. It has allantoin and soybeans for intensive moisture and protection. Also primrose oil to keep dryness at bay. Did I mention it's 98% natural?? Petroleum, SLS, and paraben free! Cruelty free too, of course. If you have eczema flare ups on your hands, you have got to get this stuff! I also use the Yes To Carrots daily moisture body lotion. It's a lot thinner than the hand cream, but you get a bigger bottle. So I use that during the day and the hand cream over night. That way I use more of what I have more of, and less of what I have less of lol. Since the hand cream comes in a little 3oz tube. It does last a long time though. Both lotions are great for my eczema. Or if you just have dry hands! It's amazing. It'll replenish the moisture in no time and make your hands soft and smooth =)

*The hand cream is $8.99 and the body lotion is $12.99 (the lotion is a 12oz bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment