Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wet Seal: Studded Corner Satchel Review!

So me and sadness don't mix. I ended up making an 8th WS order. I really am gonna stay off their site now. Anyway. I ordered a bag and matching wallet. They were buy 1 get 1 50% off. So I paid $24.90 for the bag and $4.95 for the wallet. Full price it's $9.90. Not the greatest deal (I could have gotten a second bag or something) but I liked the wallet and was getting the bag anyway lol. Looks like they aren't having the deal anymore either. I haven't gotten a new wallet in quite a few years. And I got my current bag last year at Burlington (for $20!). I'll do a second review when I actually have the bag here in my hands. My order with the Greased Lightenin' tank, Barbie tank, and sweat pants should be here tomorrow (it took 3 days to ship, I have no idea why!). The bag and wallet might catch up with it and also be here tomorrow (it shipped within a few hours). So I'll be doing a part 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment