Thursday, April 10, 2014

Maybelline: Dream Bouncy Blush Review! Part 2

I like this blush for the most part, but I have a hard time getting it to blend right. I use my fingers to apply it and it seems like it looks kind of blotchy sometimes. And some of it gets stuck in my pores and then it looks weird. I will probably end up switching to a different blush to see if I have the same problems. Does anyone else have issues with this blush? I like the colors they have and the way it feels so light. When I wear it I can't feel it at all. I have a few of the shades, so I'll be using this brand for a while lol. Honestly though, I didn't really have a problem until it got lower. When I was first using it, I don't remember having blending issues. Now that it's all the way down to the metal (and almost gone) I'm having those issues. I'll have to see what happens when I start using a new one. I really would love to try the Maybelline Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick!



*$6.44 at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment