Friday, April 11, 2014

Wet Seal: Barbie Muscle Tank Review!

This tank top is different from the other Barbie tank top I have. The first one I got says Barbie at the top and "WE'RE THE PLASTICS" under a pic of three barbies lol. This tank is a muscle tank and it's a really pretty charcoal heather that says Barbie in pink writing across the chest. It's my new pajama top lol. I love it! It's so soft and comfy! 50% polyester, 37% cotton, 13% rayon. It's also super cute! I absolutely love it. I think I even like it more than my other barbie tank lol. It's pretty long, it goes passed my butt. So if I wanted to wear it with my leggings, that's an option too! The holes aren't as big as a boys muscle tanks. Your breasts don't show or anything lol. The material isn't right under your armpits though. I find it super comfy! I recommend it for sure! Graphic tee's are currently on sale buy 1 get 1 for $5! I paid full price for this tank (it was on a buy 1 get 1 half off, but I didn't see any others that I liked at that time). It's $17.85. Love it so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment