Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wet Seal: Define "Girlfriend" Tank Review!

I thought this tank was funny when I saw it. I love the color too, it's a charcoal grey with white writing. It's also really soft and comfortable. 60% cotton, 40% polyester. It has a high-low hemline. It's also longer than it looks in the picture. It was originally $16.90, but it's been on sale for $10 for a while now. Fortunately my boyfriend thinks its funny too lol. It looks sheer in the picture (maybe they used flash) but it isn't sheer. Maybe a little since it's thin, but I couldn't see anything through it when I tried it on. I absolutely love WS. Like I said before though, I'm banned from their website for a while! lol. That's self inflicted of course, so I won't spend anymore money right now. Sometime in the near future I would love to actually visit the store though. I've only shopped online. The nearest one is about 30 minutes away. I recommend WS to all women who love fashion AND good prices!


No comments:

Post a Comment