Thursday, April 17, 2014

Maybelline: Dream Bouncy Blush Review! Part 3

My previous reviews were about the first one I had ever tried (they last a really long time!). I was using Pink Frosting. I really loved that one. It's a nice hot pink! Anyhow, I finally ran out. So yesterday I started using Fresh Pink. I didn't like it at first because it's such a light pink. But as I wore it longer, I really loved it! It's beautiful! And very subtle. Yet it still gives a nice pop of color to your cheeks and brightens up your face. I bought a few of them in various shades. I still have Pink Plum, Orchid Hush, and another Pink Frosting to use. I don't get any streaky-ness and it also doesn't look like little patches of skin was showing. So I think I can say with confidence that that happened because I was using the very last of the blush on the last one. It just doesn't seem like the same quality at the bottom on the metal as it is when you first open it and start using it.Once I'm done with these, I'm thinking about moving onto Maybelline's stick blush!

No comments:

Post a Comment