Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wet Seal: Funky Back Print Hipster Boyshort Review!

I have TONS of underwear from Victoria's Secret. So the last thing I needed was more underwear! lol. However, with two of my orders I needed to spend just a little bit more to qualify for free standard shipping. Since these particular ones were originally $4.50, but on sale for $1.99, they were the perfect choice! With one of the orders I picked this coral color pantie with a winky face on the back. They're so cute! And comfy too. 95% cotton, 5% spandex. The other order I picked the blue pair with 2 hearts on the back (they're sold out, so I was unable to get a pic). These were also on sale for $1.99. There's another pair, they're purple with 2 pink skull and bones on the back. They are SO adorable! I would have gotten them before, but until now, they have always been full price at $4.50. Not to say that that's expensive, that's really cheap too! But I only added the others just to help me qualify for free shipping lol. They also had a black pair with 2 sunflowers on the back, but those sold out some time ago. I totally recommend these panties! Cute, comfy, and amazing price!


No comments:

Post a Comment