Thursday, April 3, 2014

AZO Yeast Infection Symptom Treatment Tablets Review!

Ugh! So unfortunately I have a yeast infection. I just have the itching symptom, but it's extremely uncomfortable! So today I went to Walgreens to get these AZO Yeast Infection Tablets that I saw online. They're natural (yay!). They have a probiotic base (my mom said you can help a yeast infection by putting yogurt or vinegar on a tampon and inserting it... EW! But good to know lol). You get 60 tablets for $11.49. You can take them to help with a current infections symptoms, or you can take 1 tablet a day to help prevent future ones. If you have an infection you're supposed to take 3 tablets a day. I've taken 2 and I feel relief already. Now, they clearly state that these tablets are NOT a cure for a yeast infection, they are just to help manage your symptoms and help you feel better. So I also got a store brand name (Tioconazole 1 dose treatment). This is a one DOSE treatment that I will use before I go to bed (according to instructions). It says it can take up to 7 days to actually cure it, but it says you should start to notice less symptoms by day 3. Here's hoping! The tablets CAN be taken in conjunction with ointments, creams, etc. So if you need some relief I highly recommend the tablets and something to actually cure the infection as well. Read the back and instructions so you aren't disappointed in what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment