Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wet Seal: Jersey Slip On Flats Review!

I'm not gonna say I'm banning myself from the site anymore, because clearly, I can't handle it lmao. I ended up making another order (that's 9, if you're counting). I actually don't own any flats though (unless you count the ballet flat slippers I bought from Target a long time ago that I USE as flats in public lol). There were a few of their flats that I liked. These floral ones were pretty cute, but they're more my mom's style. Plus I'm not sure if they'd really go with any of the clothes I have. I also liked these moccasin boat flats. They're so ugly, yet so cute lol. I went with the Jersey slip on's because they had the most color selection. I went with heather grey and bermuda. They're really cute! They look super comfy too. I can't wait to try them out!

*$12.90. That's what they cost FULL PRICE! Isn't that a great price?!






No comments:

Post a Comment