Monday, April 14, 2014

Wet Seal: Studded Corner Satchel Review! Part 2

My bag and wallet came Saturday! YAY! I was SO excited! I love that it's faux-leather material. It's VERY soft. It has 2 straps and it came with a 3rd, much longer strap, so you can make it a crossbody if you want to. There's a zipper on the back so you can store a few things in there. It's lined with leopard print, SO ADORABLE! It has 2 pockets on the inside, and then a zipper pocket as well. It's nice and roomy. It's slightly bigger than my last bag. 12" height x 16" width x 4" depth. It comes in black and mint. They were all sold out of the black, but I would have ordered the mint anyway. It looks so pretty in the picture. And even prettier in person! It's more vibrant in person. The mint is more of a green mint. I also ordered a wallet with a cute bow on the front in mint. However, the mints are not the same! The wallet is more of a blue mint. So they don't match exactly. I still love them both though.


No comments:

Post a Comment