Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Arizona Harbor Sequin Boat Shoes Review!

I had been wanting a cute pair of boat shoes for a little while. I wanted to get these moccasin boat shoes that Wet Seal has, but they didn't have them in my size online and the closest store is 30 minutes away. I ended up finding some adorable ones on JCPenney.com. I was never really a big JCP person. I'm not sure why. Now there isn't one close to me either. I went ahead and ordered these leopard print sequin boat shoes online! They are SO cute. They also had a zebra print pair I liked. I also liked a pink sequin pair. Maybe sometime in the future I'll get the pink ones as well. I ordered them in size 5, even though I usually wear a size 6. The reviews for the pink ones said these shoes run big. Also when I ordered my jersey slip ons  from WS in size 6 (which is the smallest size they offer), they were a little big. Before my shoes come I need to go to Target to get some things I need, and one of those things would be a pair or 2 of those no shoe liner socks for flats. Since I can't wear any shoes (besides flip flops), without socks. I did end up paying more than the WS ones were. They're $14.90 and I paid $19.99 for the JCP ones. They're WAY cuter though, so I don't really mind!



No comments:

Post a Comment