Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wet Seal: Barbie Tank Top Review!

I ordered a bunch of tank tops from Wet Seal while they were on sale. I made 2 orders that both included tank tops. They call them graphic tee's. The barbie one I got is my favorite of this particular order (my other order should be here Thursday or Friday). It's a pretty heather grey and has a picture of 3 barbies on the front and says "WE'RE THE PLASTICS" (a play on Mean Girls). It's so adorable! In the pictures I'm including, they really don't do the tank justice. It looks a lot shorter than it is. The front goes to my hips and the back goes passed my butt (it's a high-low hem line). Seriously ADORABLE! And just for the record, WS sizes fit true to size. I hear some people say they run small, but they don't. Maybe they just had a bad experience with a few items or something. Every single item I've gotten (which is a lot by now! The last order coming is my 6th lol) have all fit true to size. I got this tank for $11.83. The tanks aren't on the same deal now, so it's back to $16.90. Currently they're buy 1 get 1 50% off. Not sure how long that promotion is running, so if you're interested, I'd get them now!




No comments:

Post a Comment