Monday, April 28, 2014

Quik Trip Sandwiches Review!

Whenever there's not really food for me to bring to work, I usually stop at QT. I had a hard shift yesterday, I knew this ahead of time, so bringing food was a must. I always get their ham and cheese 6 inch sandwich and a bag of chips. It's perfect to eat during break. It's also pretty tasty. I usually always get the Ruffles cheddar and sour cream chips. Omg I LOVE those! They used to have a $5 deal, where you could get a sandwich, bag of chips, and drink. They didn't have it when I went in yesterday. BOO! So I just got a sandwich and bag of chips (I bring my water bottle with me anyway!). It was $5.35. Still better than going out somewhere around work. You spend closer to $10. Plus, I don't have to leave for break if I have my food with me. So I can just sit, eat, and relax. I totally recommend their sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment