Friday, April 4, 2014

Wet Seal: Sweatshirt Review!

My 6th order came yesterday (WOOOO HOOOOOO) and included in my order was my sweatshirt. I bought it when it was on sale. Original price $19.90, it was on sale for $13.93. It's 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Really comfortable! Not too heavy either, which is perfect for spring. When we have chilly days, like today, it's nice to have! It fits really nicely. I was worried about ordering it in the size I did, I usually wear medium in sweatshirts, but I ordered it in small. It fits great! Even over the top I sleep in. However, it is a little tight in the arms, but that's okay, it really isn't a big deal! I am banning myself from Wet Seal's site for real this time! lol. They have such amazing deals sometimes, I can't control myself! Like yesterday for example (when I made my 7th order lol), they had an additional 70% off clearance! Also free standard shipping with $25 orders (it's usually with $50 orders). So I ordered this heather grey Barbie muscle tank that I had been wanting (they were on sale, buy 1 get 1 50% off, but I didn't see any other tops I liked) so I paid full price $17.85. I also ordered this Greased Lightenin' tank that I thought was cute before, it was on sale yesterday for $3.90!!! I also ordered a cute pair of sweatpants! They're an oatmeal color and have a black star and say LOVE down the leg. On sale for $5.10! If you haven't checked them out, you should! But be careful, they're easy to get addicted to ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment