Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Yes To Carrots Hydrating Shower Gel Review!

I love this shower gel! It smells so good and feels awesome on my skin. I just put a little on my lufa, but I get lots of lather out of it. It's 99.8% natural. They no longer carry the shower gel's, they replaced them with the body wash. I've used the body wash as well and I also love that! Great lather, great scents, and they're natural. You can also use the body wash as a bubble bath. I'm a shower person, but I wonder if the shower gel couldn't also be used as a bubble bath. Judging by how well it lathers and how little you need to achieve such great lather. I'm not sure if stores would still have the shower gel. I bought it at Target after the bubble baths had already been introduced. So I would imagine if stores still have some in the back or in their warehouse, they'd sell them until they're gone. So you may be able to get them still. But as I said, the body wash is just as good. So it isn't a huge transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment