Sunday, May 4, 2014

Arizona Harbor Sequin Boat Shoes Review! Part 2

My shoes beat me before I got to Target! I ordered them on the 29th and they came yesterday (the 3rd). Very impressive. Although, their warehouse IS in Lenexa, KS and I'm in MO. So it didn't have to travel very far. Like I stated in my first impression review, I ordered a full size smaller than I normally wear (although I wear sizes between 5-6.5 depending on the brand). I'm really glad I ordered a 5 (the smallest size offered). They fit like a glove! I plan on wearing them for our Mothers Day outing. I will probably do a part 3 review after getting a chance to wear them for a more significant amount of time. They're pretty comfortable, I wish they had more padding though. Since they have none lol. They're really adorable though. I'll probably go to Target tomorrow and get some things I need, including the no show liner socks I mentioned in my other review. I bought those style socks a few years ago and only wore them about one time. I'm really not sure what happened to them lol. I don't see them in any of my dresser drawers. So I have to start over. I saw on Target.com you can get a 2 pack for about $5. That's not too bad! I would recommend these boat shoes for the style, I can't really say for sure for the comfort yet. Especially since they don't have padding. I'll have a more accurate idea of comfort after I wear them for a few hours next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment