Saturday, May 10, 2014

Target: No Show Liner Socks Review!

As I stated in a previous review, I bought some ADORABLE leopard print boat shoes from JCPenney. So of course I needed to buy some no show liner socks. When I was at Target, I found these leopard print ones I saw online and wanted. However, they were cut in a way that would show with my boat shoes. So I got three 2 packs of these other ones I saw. They just cover your toes and go on your heel. You can't see them, yay! I'm gonna try them out tomorrow when we go out for Mother's Day. When I go to Target again, I think I will get the leopard print ones that I passed on. They'll be great for the Jersey slip on shoes I bought from Wet Seal. The three pairs of 2 packs I got include: A brown striped pair and solid brown pair, black striped pair and solid black pair, and blue with pink stripes pair and solid charcoal grey pair. They're really soft and comfortable. $5 for a 2 pack. So not a bad deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment