Saturday, May 31, 2014

Dearfoams: Leopard Lined Moccasins (PURPLE) Review!

I love this pair! The pink ones are still my favorite =), but the purple ones are beautiful too! They're a deeper shade of purple (which totally makes sense, since it came from their fall 2013 line). I ordered these from Essential Apparel.com. Dearfoams, hands down, has the absolute best slippers in the world! I love all of the pairs I have. They're great for gift giving too. Who doesn't love slippers? I think Dearfoams are a fantastic idea for someone who wears slippers a lot, but I do think it would be easy to convert a non-slipper-wearer if they tried DF out! The purple pair (just like the pink and brown pairs) fit pretty snug. It's nice not having my slippers fall off my heel though lol. I can't wait till summers over and it cools down (for more than one reason!) but mostly so I can wear my moccasins! Well, that, and I HATE summer! Way too hot for me! I run hot anyway, so summer makes me miserable. And wearing my moccasins now would just be torture lol. If you haven't checked out DF yet, you have to!


No comments:

Post a Comment