Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dearfoams: Leopard Lined Moccasins (PINK) Review!

I couldn't believe it! My pink DF moccasins came today! They were the last ones I ordered and they came first! My brown ones I bought from Amazon.com are on the UPS truck and should be here today, still waiting though. I think the guy I ordered the pink ones from on Ebay said he shipped them out Tuesday morning. They were originally scheduled to be here Saturday and then he emailed me personally and said Friday. I was very surprised to see them here today! They really DO run small! I figured with my tiny feet it would work out, and really it does. They fit me pretty snug. They'll loosen up this fall when I get to wearing them more often =). Since they are very warm! Summer is obviously not the time for them ha ha. They're so beautiful, I adore them! Like I said before, the pink ones were the ones I wanted most. So I'm still very happy I found a great deal on Ebay! Also the last pair! They're really soft and adorable. The fur on the inside is super soft, and the microsuede on the outside is very soft as well. If you like moccasins and Dearfoams you should definitely check out Amazon or Ebay before they're all gone! Since they were part of the fall 2013 line, they won't be coming back!




No comments:

Post a Comment