Friday, May 23, 2014

Dearfoams: Leopard Lined Moccasins Review!

As you can tell by my other reviews, I've been pretty obsessed with Dearfoams lately! I wear slippers everyday, so I'm not sure what took me so long to become obsessed, ha ha. The order I made on Dearfoams.com should be here tomorrow! YAY! Yesterday I made an order on Amazon.com. Dearfoams fall line included leopard lined moccasins. They had pink, black, brown, blue, orange, and purple. Since my obsession didn't start until recently, I totally missed out on the fall line. I hope they'll bring them back for fall again, but they seem to bring out new ideas. So I'm not sure if they will or not. Anyhow. On Amazon I found them! The brown, pink, and black. I'm debating ordering the pink pair as well. I ordered the brown because they were on sale. You save 83%!! They say the list price is $30, the brown ones were on sale for $4.97! Less than $5 for Dearfoams?! WHAT?! I absolutely ordered them! Even after shipping they only came to $12.85. Now the pink is $22.95 and the black is $22.50. I really want both the black and pink, but I can't really afford it. I'm not even sure if I should get the pink ones. It's just, if they don't bring them back for the fall line and I miss this opportunity, I'm gonna be really disappointed. So I'm definitely considering at least getting the pink ones as well. I mean the brown ones were a no brain-er lol. That's too amazing of a deal to pass on. You only save 24% with the pink pair and 25% with the black pair. I can't wait till they come! They're so pretty and look so comfy! Can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment