Friday, May 2, 2014

NYC Sparkle Eye Dust: Diamond Dust Review!

I'm a fan of natural colors. Browns, usually. However, from time to time I like to spice things up! So I have a few colors for those days. Blue, green, purple, white, and silver (diamond dust). I would list the pink as well, but this pink is brown based, so it's much more natural looking. I love the Diamond Dust. It's such a pretty color! I like that with the sparkle eye dust, you control how dark or light you want it to be (you can do that with most, but they make it especially easy). I always put it on after my Wet N Wild eye shadow primer, that way it lasts all day. I like to take the applicator out (over toilet paper or a sink because the dust flies everywhere!) and then I make 2 lines of shadow on my eye. After that I smooth it out over the rest of my eye with my finger. I get great coverage and a nice pop of color. Paired with a primer, it literally will last all day! Wet N Wild is my favorite, not only because it's $5, but because it's AMAZING! If you haven't checked out the sparkle eye dusts yet, you should! They're cheap and beautiful! I also feel you get great quality, even though you aren't paying more than $3!

No comments:

Post a Comment